Sunday, November 12, 2017

Who is the I Am?


One day as I waited upon the Lord, He brought His mighty presence and began to speak volumes:

"I will give you an accurate description of Me:


I am like the wind and can blow in at any time (A sudden wind blew)...  



I have the properties of water and fill all things with Myself.



I am like the rain, in that I can fall anytime and anywhere I want and I make things grow. 



As a wind, I can blow things away and I make you move. 



I am like a bird, in that I have wings and can fly over and about and can cover you with My wings.





I am like fire, in that I can burn anything out and can purify what’s left behind.




I am like a rare and precious gem, in that I am valuable and have many faces, many sides.



I am covered and must be sought for diligently to unearth Me and discover My beauty and richness. It is not known how beautiful I am until I am chipped away at, revealing My exquisite qualities.




Some people don’t know what they have until they begin to open it up and reveal what’s inside and spend time to discover the true beauty of the King. 



I am revealing everything to those who come and seek and search for Me like a buried treasure.



I am like a volcano, and can explode at any moment with hot wrath and destroy all things in My path. 



It takes pressure and time to build Me up to that, though, because I am long suffering and patient towards all mankind and every living thing. 

I am the One that sends the cool rains to calm it all down, but you will never forget that I was there because I burn it into the landscape of time of My arrival so no one will forget the lesson to be learned, to avoid future generations that cost to their lives.


It is a kindness that seems fierce, but is necessary, just like when you spank your children, you’re saving them from future danger. I love My creations and wish to avoid them eternal punishment.



I am like a cloud, tender and soft, covering you from the heat of the day. I just hover, to watch over you, and like a cloud, you don’t even know I am there, but you benefit from My protection.


I will never leave you. I am going to give you time to find Me. I want you to know Me so you know Who you are carrying when you go out into all the world." 




"Feed My Sheep!"



"I want you to know every detail about Me." 



No comments:

Post a Comment